- Please welcome Logosamphia on Metronomicon Audio! Have a listen to Ehsasat: eshq/khashm !... https://t.co/PY4vUBeYvD March 24 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Logosamphia !!! New album !!! https://t.co/93JBWEm57W March 22 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Voila! new sounds! Logosamphia - SABRE ABADAN https://t.co/FBvQ69rwSJ on #SoundCloud March 22 from SoundCloud ReplyRetweetFavorite
- While we are waiting for Logosamphias debut on Metronomicon Audio, check out his new epic album "PRINCE"!... https://t.co/ouCtkPr4u3 March 17 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- DHL dropped by yesterday with this upcoming release Burning Tree & Øyvind Egeland - Skrik Frenetic poetry,... https://t.co/l2Y3cfpVaC March 14 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Big Star, Baby is the new single from norwegian folk rock singer Marius Ergo.
Science has shown that the star of Bethlehem could not have been a star at all. Some speculate that it could have been Jupiter and Saturn converging. Some say it was a comet. Marius Ergo, however, is quite set on the idea that it was a supernova, a giant exploding star.
This is the lyrical premise of the tune, and the chorus further stresses the wonderful fact that we are all made out of this cosmic dust from exploding stars.
Lyrically, Big Star, Baby is a tribute to popular cosmologists such as Carl Sagan and Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Musically, it obviously takes more than a few cues from the band Big Star.
Hear it here:
The track is also on
December 21 2015
Releaseparty @ Kunstnernes Hus, Oslo, Friday 23th October 20:00
Live: Captain Credible + Center of the Universe
Captain Credible is an electronica artist based in Oslo. Known for his physical and eccentric live performances and arsenal of homemade instruments, he plays angry electronic music influensed by punk and old video games. The Captain refers to his sounds as “filthy drunk beats bathing in a lake of melting synthesizers and old Nintendo cartridges”.
October 2015 brings with it the release of the EP “Dead Cats” on Metronomicon Audio. This is the first in a series of 3 printed circuitboards. Unlike traditional EPs, Dead Cats is different for every copy of the physical release. Alongside the 5 downloadable tracks, each circuit board generates its own version of the final track “main.h” using your downloadcode as its source of inspiration. Simply plug your headphones into the headphone jack and absorbe the harsh reality that is the robot takeover of the cultural market.
The release also marks a new liveset with hand crafted space-age, razor sharp instruments utilizing a unique system of visual feedback. Causing epileptic fits and blinding both audience and performer.
October 19 2015
Friday 16th october!
Doors open: 20:00 Starts at: 21.00
October 13 2015